October 22, 2009

First!

Well, here we go. One more pointless webpage to add to the fifty-zillion already out there, and yet more contribution to the proof of Sturgeon's Law. This is where I will be stroking my ego with rants and blatherings about my opinions, hopefully with something resembling humor injected in there as well.

As for the name... Well, there are two reasons why this blog is called "Drinking Mouthwash". The "official" reason is because this blog goes through the motions of a proper blog, without really grasping the core concept, much like someone who uses Listerine as a beverage. The actual reason is that I was looking at a bottle of Listerine on my desk and drinking a Dr Pepper while I tried to think of a name, and it seemed quirky enough to work. Not a very good reason, but that's why I gave you the first one.

No comments:

Post a Comment